MANAGER, HUMAN RESOURCES
We currently have an opportunity in our Penticton office for a full-time Manager, Human Resources. The successful applicant will become an integral part of our diverse and talented team. Reporting directly to the Partnership, the Manager, Human Resources is responsible for planning, implementing, and evaluating all employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices across White Kennedy
You must have:
- A post-secondary degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management, or a related field
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in a Generalist role with 3 years’ experience in a Senior Generalist or HR Manager role
- The ability to cope with differing points of view and demonstrate discretion and integrity
- In-depth and current knowledge of Human Resource legislation
- Strong conflict Management and influence skills
- Demonstrated skill in supervision and leadership
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong team development skills.
- The ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with key business partners.
- Good organizational, time management and prioritizing skills.
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- Tact, confidentiality and discretion.
- The ability to remain impartial.
If you are interested in taking the next step, please apply online by sending your resume, and cover letter, to email@example.com